Are you willing to forgo the benefit of an outsider’s perspective?
We’ll give you the help you need to get into the fast lane–improve yourself and your organization!
One-on-one, high level executive coaching by a fully certified coach—someone who knows the challenges of leading an organization. Sometimes it takes a soft-touch and gentle encouragement, other times the coaching may be a little “stronger.” Either way, you get the help you need, highly effective tools and coaches that will hold you accountable to make the necessary changes you need to get the results you want.
Do you want to get from point A to point B using a clear path to greater success from someone who can “see what you can’t?”
Executive Coaching is an experiential and individualized leader development process that builds a leader’s capability to achieve short-term and long-term organizational goals. It is conducted through one-on-one and/or group interactions, driven by data and information from multiple perspectives, and based on mutual trust and respect. It is a high-impact process to help individuals think better, communicate better, make better choices, and to perform and lead better. We seek to increase your ability to have sustainable high performance results and experiences.
At a very high level, our approach consists of:
- determining the current situation and desired goals
- assessing the coachee to provide more awareness of preferences, skills and perceptions
- obtaining as much data and information as necessary from multiple sources at different levels in the organization (peer, superior, subordinate)
- observing actual behaviors
- interacting with, listening to, questioning, and providing needed information and feedback to the coachee
- following-up with requested assignments
- following-up on perceived progress by others
We build positive personal and professional relationships with our clients.
- Intended Outcomes: we help our clients focus on the end result and the powerful future they want to create.
- New Possibilities: when our clients are stuck, mired in complaints and negativity, we create a sense of possibility.
- Stand for the Client’s Aspirations: we represent our client’s ambitious, noble, and inspiring goals.
- Equal Footing: we are open, honest, authentic, and hold our client’s accountable for what they say they are going to do.
- Dialogue: we practice active listening with our clients, explore their areas of improvement, and discuss solving problems and/or managing polarities with them.
- Build Capacity: we work with our clients to improve their capabilities, performance, and experiences over the long term.
Executive Coaching can help anyone who wants to make changes in his life.